Get a taste of what’s hot in Tiger Country!
CJ’s offers fresh and flavorful treats to add spice to any gathering. Choose from game-day favorites like fried mushrooms, stadium nachos, fried pickles or a 1/4-pound hamburger. Or step up to the plate with CJ’s famous always-fresh, never-frozen hot wings – with a sauce so secret only 4 people know the recipe! No matter what you choose, CJ’s has something for every fan!
• Tuesday : Chicken Wrap. Get a fried or grilled chicken wrap with your choice of sauce, chips, and a drink for $5.99
• Wednesday: Boneless Wings! 8 Boneless wings in your favorite sauce with chips and a drink for $6.50
• Thursday: Spicy Chicken Sandwich, served plain or in your favorite sauce, with chips and a drink for $6.49
• Friday: Chicken Strips. Choice of sauce, chips, and a drink for $5.99
Our 5 Signature Sauces (all are available for purchase in bottles except Mild)
Butter (Mild) • JUST A BUTTER SAUCE!!! The lightest of all of our sauces. Zero heat and flavor that resembles a melted butter drizzle.
Original (Medium) • Considered by most to be a “traditional” wing sauce, Medium offers a ton of flavor with very little, if any, heat.
Hot • Things pick up a little bit with this sauce. Hot mixes a great flavor with a solid amount of heat. If you don’t normally like hot foods this sauce is probably not for you.
Sweet Heat BBQ • Our newest signature sauce, Hot BBQ contains our original hot sauce along with a wonderful sweet BBQ flavor. Some consider it to be hotter than the Hot sauce and some don’t. You’ll have to decide.
B.Y.F.O. (Burn Your Face Off) • Our trademark sauce and far and away our hottest. This sauce really turns up the heat while maintaining an excellent and enjoyable flavor. The name says it all.
1. Causing a sensation of great heat, especially to the lips, tongue and/or face, to a degree likely to cause extreme delight, sweating, and massive consumption of cold beverages. ex: Make sure you have a drink handy – these wings are BYFO!
2. Burn. Your. Face. Off.
1983-current; MO < Columbia < CJ’s in Tiger Country
Delicious, nuclear, savory, volcanic, flaming, tastetastic, firery, scorching, atomic, flame-a-licious, finger-lickin, sassy, flavorFULL, eye-opening, flavorous-maximus, addictive